Energy management system features
- Secured wireless system – MindoLife IoT technology provides a unique IoT network that can cover small, medium and large buildings.
All wireless communication is fully secured with an advanced mechanism, providing a cyber security shield for the whole building.
- Fully automated system – MindoLife’s system will deploy all features automatically providing highly accurate power saving rules.
The system will be defined as power saving units, then the system will monitor all data from these units and automatically turn off unnecessary consumers.
- Management, Control & Analysis – MindoLife’s system is equipped with an advanced web system and mobile application that provides the building administrator a full view and control over the system in real time. This enables him to control each part of the system.
Also, an advanced analysis will provide an overview of the system and help understand the leaks, behavior and any other event.
- Full continuous updates – All parts of the system will remain updated with the latest features, starting from the mobile application, web system, gateway and even the devices which are installed behind the walls.
- Modular system – If for any reason you need to add new devices to the system, it’s possible at any time without interference to the system uptime.
List of control & monitoring equipment
Our energy management system for a building contains the following components that enables you to achieve a green building that has a fully automated policies for saving money
Each building will have:
• Motions sensors that detect the presence of people in the defined areas.
• Temperature sensors to ensure a comfortable climate.
HVAC control units to save power.
• Lighting control units for turning lights on and off when people arrive or leave.
• Base unit, the “brain” of the system, that is connected wirelessly to every other system component to securely collect and analyze data and generate custom optimization protocols.
• An advanced mobile app & Web based system granting remote access, so that you can control and monitor the system from anywhere.
After the simple installation in every required room, energy
saving zones will be defined for monitoring and optimization
of the power performance.
Each room should be defined as an individual power saving zone and will be optimized to turn off the HVAC and lighting
Download MindoLifes Guide
Contact Details Form